Showroom access is still restricted to all walk-ins and dealership staff must direct a person to call the dealership to make an appointment if they want to view a vehicle and speak with a sales representative.
Dealers are recommended to continue negotiating sales transaction by phone or electronically, but with this new guidance, customers can meet with a sales representative about purchasing a vehicle at the dealership.
If a customer shows up for an appointment to see a vehicle, the dealer must be sure to follow social distancing rules, including wearing a mask when interacting with the customer. Dealers should sanitize their vehicles before and after a customer enters one. And a dealer may never accompany a customer on a testdrive.
Health and Safety Guidelines for Employees and Customers:
• Maintain social distancing protocols. If necessary, adjust workplace hours and shift design as necessary to reduce density in the workplace.
• Require all employees and customers to wear masks if in frequent contact with others. May 7, 2020
• Implement strict cleaning and sanitation standards. Recommend hand sanitizer be made available throughout the dealership.
• Enact a continuous health screening process for individuals to enter the workplace.
Enhanced Sales Process:
• Test driving vehicles is permissible. Proper sanitization of the vehicle before and after the test drive is recommended. Dealership employees should not accompany the customer on a test drive.
• It is recommended that there be a designated employee to monitor adherence to social distancing. Manage showroom traffic to avoid high-density occurrences.
• With the enhanced selling process, dealers should only have essential staff necessary to facilitate sales.
• Signage in Customer Access Areas: Recommend dealers place health and proper hygiene reminders, along with social distancing reminders.
• Recommend vehicles only be accessed for test-drives upon request. Use of plastic steering wheel wraps and cover other commonly touched surfaces in vehicles during test drives. Dealers keep a control log of your sanitation activity/process.
• Dealers should consider scheduling “high-risk” customers for a specific day or time of day
• Enact a continuous health screening process for individuals to enter the workplace
Statement from Verrillo Motor Car
We Pride our selves on Building Relationships with a Personal Touch
At this time we Are Prohibited from Providing the Complete Verrillo Motor Car Experience
that has been the Foundation of our Growth for the past 41 Years
Before Any Test-Drive will be Allowed
Due to Strict Insurance Regulations by our Carrier we MUST Obtain from You
- A Commitment to the Purchase with A Deposit
- And if Needed Financing Approval
We Respectfully Ask for your Patience
We Wish to Remain A Family Friendly Dealership for Many Years to Come
This Arizona car was completely restored, and it shows in about as perfect condition that you'll find a second-gen Camaro. The body is laser straight and the Mulsanne Blue paint job with white stripes is both subtle and sporty, but there is nothing subtle about the Z/28 badges and the iconic split bumper design of the Camaro RS. As a side note, the 1973 model year was the last year for the Camaro's split-bumper design and round taillights.
Under the hood sits a 350 cubic-inch V8, which is said to be rated at 350 horsepower. The engine features headers and a custom exhaust system to provide a deep rumble, and in true muscle car fashion, this small-block V8 is matched with a four-speed manual gearbox. Inside, this transmission is topped with a cue ball shifter, and the cabin shows as well as the rest of the car with flawless upholstery and trim, and about the only thing that isn't original inside this Camaro is the aftermarket stereo system. Thanks to features like power steering, power brakes and factory air conditioning, this restored 1973 Chevrolet Camaro is ready to cruise.
Capacity 8,000 LB
Lifting Height To Top Of Runway 72"
Clearance Under Runways 67 1/2"
Height of Columns 83"
Overall Width (Without Motor) 104 3/8"
Overall Width (With Motor) 114"
Overall Length with Approach Ramps 207 1/2"
Overall Length without Approach Ramps 175 1/2"
Approach Ramps 37"
Runway Width 18 1/2"
Runway Length 165 1/2"
Runway Thickness 4 ½"
Width Between Runways 37 3/8"
Width Between Runway Rails 31 3/4"
Outside Runway to Outside Runway 74 3/4"
Size of Column 6 1/4" x 3 3/8"
Clearance Between Columns 94 1/2"
Length Between Columns 157 1/2"
Base of Column 10 1/8" x 11 3/4"
Maximum Wheel Base 153 1/2"
Drive Thru (Outside of tire to outside of tire) 80 1/2"
Cable Diameter .350"
Gauge Of Steel 6 Gauge
Motor 110 Volt. 30 amp breaker is required.
Oil Requirement 3-5 Gallons AW32/AW46
Shipping Weight 1,720 LB.
1. Eligibility ALL Fans of Verrillo Motor Car on Instagram, Facebook or Youtube are eligible to win. Void where prohibited by law. VMC employees, as well as our subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, employees’ immediate family members, etc., are ineligible participate in the contest.
2. Giveaways for the Months of June 2020 and July 2020 On the last day of each Month VMC will choose a winner from a compiled list of Facebook, Instagram and YouTube Fans of VMC fans. Winner will be notified the first week of each month following the promotion.
3. How to Enter You can enter by liking Verrillo Motor Car on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube if you like VMC on all 3 platforms it will triple your entries. 4. Prizes The Winner will receive a Level One Professional Detail valued at $299* We will send the winner a Gift Certificate to use during the calendar year from Date of Issue. There is no cash value to this prize and it can not be exchanged for any other product at VMC.
5. Odds The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. Selection and Notification of the Winner The winner will be selected at random under the supervision of a Verrillo Motor Car owner. We will notify the winner the first week of the month following the drawing. The winner will have 30 days to claim their prize by contacting VMC and providing their mailing address.
7. Rights Granted by the Entrant VMC reserves the right to use the participant’s submission, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, etc., for publicity, news, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, and so forth, without any further notice, review, consent, compensation or remuneration.
8. Social Media Platform Rules The [Win a Detailing Contest] hosted by [Verrillo Motor Car] is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
9. Affirmation of Acceptance of and Agreement to All of the Official Rules By entering the contest, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of these Rules.”
*DARKER COLOR VEHICLES AND LARGER VEHICLES MAY INCLUDE ADDITIONAL CHARGES AT VMC DISCRESION
It was a beautiful day at VMC as we hosted a Chapter NCRS event here at the Showroom. What a great event filled with lots of friends and gear heads talking Corvettes.
NATIONAL CORVETTE RESTORERS SOCIETY
The National Corvette Restorers Society (NCRS) is a community of dedicated Corvette lovers. Our objective is the restoration, preservation, history and enjoyment of all Corvette models and configurations.
Join for the cars and stay for the friends!
Taking your car to a car wash is very important. However, it is good that you detail your car once in a while. A new car always has a clear coat on top of the paint. With time, that coat fades away due to exposure to sunlight. Without the coat, the car looks really old and undesirable.
Auto detailing has its benefits for both the vehicle and the car owner. Let us first look at the benefits to the vehicle:
How Car Detailing is Beneficial to Your Vehicle
We are so excited here at VMC to be unveiling our new inventory pages coming soon. Currently we are finishing up a new shopping experience for our customers. You'll see a stream-lined navigation, a new sleek look and feel, with higher resolution pictures, thorough descriptions on each inventory item, as well as video walk-arounds.
You'll also be happy to know we are debuting 3 new exciting inventory pages!
After 41 years in the Corvette and Muscle car business VMC has lots of goodies stashed away. With the new site we will be listing our Project Car Inventory, Chassis & Frames as well as VMC's vast Parts Inventory!!!
However, the Empire State Development Corporation has deemed automotive sales and service as an "essential business," with the following restrictions: "automotive sales conducted remotely or electronically, with in-person vehicle inspection and delivery by appointment only.”
It is important to note we can still sell vehicles and we are still servicing vehicles.
We are an essential business and we are proud to keep your cars going during these challenging times.
The website will remain open and we are shipping vehicles locally and world-wide.
We are doing our best to avoid delays of customer service requests.
At VMC, the health and well-being of our customers, employees and community are our top priority. We understand the concern around the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We are constantly monitoring the latest news, and we are following the advice from various government and health authorities on how best to protect our customers and our employees.
We wanted to share some immediate steps and precautions we have taken to ensure a safe, comfortable and clean environment.
We have implemented additional sanitizing procedures and provided our team with the necessary supplies to disinfect and regularly clean all spaces and vehicles. All employees have been directed to follow general good health measures including frequent hand washing and social distancing.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Thank you for your continued support.
Stay healthy and safe.
From the Verrillo Motor Car Co., Family
CARS & COFFEE: June 20 - July 18 - August 15 - September 26: 9AM-Noon at Verrillo Motor Car Co., 1928A Route 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065
Please join the Mohawk Valley Pontiacs Car Club and Verrillo Motor Car Co., for a morning of cars, coffee and friends! All vehicles are welcome. We will have a 50/50 raffle drawing at noon with proceeds benefiting the Saratoga Automobile Museum's Education Department.
No question about it. When it comes to mid-year collectability, an original 1967 427ci/435hp car is at the top of the pyramid.
So here’s the thing; the 427/435 cars weren’t all that rare. Sure, after nearly 50 years, however, attrition has taken its toll and there are far fewer examples left than rolled off the St. Louis production line, but 3,754 were originally built. That’s not much by, say, Mustang standards, but in the realm of Corvettes, that hardly puts them in the same rarified air as an L88.
Published Oct 26, 2015 by: